Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Data wasn't transfer to VPN tunnel with Teleworker configuration

Hi

After I setup ISA 570w at office, I have some problem at warehouse.

I setup ISA 570w at warehouse and VPN connection it can connect to ISA at office.

Unfortunately, I test ping to server at office it showed "request time out". So I went back to check Firewall ACL.

IP Network at Office = 192.168.100.0/24

IP Network at Warehouse = 192.168.1.0/24

This Firewall ACL at Office:

Firewall ACLAction
LAN <--> VPNAny to Any
VPN <--> LANAny to Any

This Firewall ACL at Warehouse:

Firewall ACLAction
LAN <--> VPNAny to Any
VPN <--> LANAny to Any

It looked strange for me when I checked firewall log. It said client 192.168.1.x was permitted to send icmp to server at office 192.168.100.x but on my CMD the ping result showed me "Request time out". It looked like VPN tunnel was connected completely but data wasn't encrypted into tunnel.

• Small Business Security
2 REPLIES

Re: Data wasn't transfer to VPN tunnel with Teleworker configura

Would you mind attaching screenshots of the different configuration screens for both locations so we can see what you're seeing?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Shawn Eftink CCNA/CCDA Please rate all helpful posts and mark correct answers to assist others searching for solutions in the community.

Re: Data wasn't transfer to VPN tunnel with Teleworker configura

To clarify, would you please attach screenshots of the VPN configuration, ACL Rules, and Address Management (if applicable)?

Shawn Eftink
CCNA/CCDA

Please rate all helpful posts and mark correct answers to assist others searching for solutions in the community.

Shawn Eftink CCNA/CCDA Please rate all helpful posts and mark correct answers to assist others searching for solutions in the community.
Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.