Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

EasyVPN: Clients cannot connect with Split Tunnel

Hello everyone!

I´m using a Cisco RV320 connected to a Cisco cable modem.

There is one Easy VPN configured as a Split Tunnel.

In User Management there are 4 Users in the Unassigned group.

My client is running Mac OS X 10.9 with the builtin Apple Cisco VPN client configured.

Heres my problem:

Only one client can connect at a time. And often ony one specific user from User Management works. If I try other users, the connection fails. But, if I change to Full Tunnel mode, everything seems to work fine, multiple clients/users can connect.

What is wrong here? Full Tunnel mode is not an option for my purpose.

Thanks for helping me here, I´m getting desperate...

3 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Hi, there is a known issue for easy vpn split mode. Did you also use iPad/iPhone to connect RV320?

Please check this release  notes (the last issue):

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/routers/csbr/rv320/release_notes/rv32x_relnote_v1.1.0.09.pdf

Yes, I have the same issues using iPad/iPhone, cannot connect. When is Cisco going to fix this? As I wrote before, a full tunnel is no option for our purpose.

In the release notes only iOS devices are mention, but as it seems the Mac OS client is affected, too. Is this problem caused by Apple being incompatible or is it Cisco-related? Are there other clients, that would work for Mac OS?

Views
Helpful
Replies