Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

How to disable Warning message in SSL VPN?

Hello!

Tell me please, нow i can disable Warning message in SSL VPN?

Or how i can to add certificate to cisco ISA 570?

vpn1.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

To prevent that message from continuing to pop up, you must acquire a valid public cert and apply it to the device.  Ensure that whatever the user is connecting to (i.e. vpn.domain.com) is listed on the cert as well.

Shawn Eftink
CCNA/CCDA

Please rate all helpful posts and mark correct answers to assist others searching for solutions in the community.

Shawn Eftink CCNA/CCDA Please rate all helpful posts and mark correct answers to assist others searching for solutions in the community.
13 REPLIES

To prevent that message from continuing to pop up, you must acquire a valid public cert and apply it to the device.  Ensure that whatever the user is connecting to (i.e. vpn.domain.com) is listed on the cert as well.

Shawn Eftink
CCNA/CCDA

Please rate all helpful posts and mark correct answers to assist others searching for solutions in the community.

Shawn Eftink CCNA/CCDA Please rate all helpful posts and mark correct answers to assist others searching for solutions in the community.

Thanks

I already added SSL certificate in Certificate Management on ISA 570, but i can't choose him in SSL VPN Configuration! Please help, how i can do this?

What you have is the Certificate Signing Request, which must be signed by the CA in order to get a valid certificate.

Michael

Please rate all helpful posts

Michael Please rate all helpful posts

VPNSSL - it is a  CA certificate that I get after Certificate Signing request. I was signed my request in comodo

This is correct, you have to install ALSO the CA certificate to have a complete chain.

Didn't you get a server certificate from comodo?

Michael

Please rate all helpful posts

Michael Please rate all helpful posts

In e-mail from comodo:

Attached to this email you should find a .zip   file containing:

• Root CA Certificate - AddTrustExternalCARoot.crt
  • Intermediate CA Certificate - UTNAddTrustSGCCA.crt
  • Intermediate CA Certificate - ComodoUTNSGCCA.crt
  • Intermediate CA Certificate - EssentialSSLCA_2.crt
  • Your Free SSL Certificate -        vpn_atests_net.crt

I was import to my ISA  -

• Your Free SSL Certificate - vpn_atests_net.crt

I believe you also need upload the Root CA Certificate to complete the chain, as CiscoMax mentioned.

Shawn Eftink
CCNA/CCDA

Re: How to disable Warning message in SSL VPN?

I was upload Root CA Certificate, but in SSL VPN Configuration, field where i select the certificate, contains only "default".

Have you tried restarting the ISA since uploading the cert?

Shawn Eftink
CCNA/CCDA

Yes, i tried restart the ISA, but has no results =(

...hmmm
I would recommend opening a case with SMB support.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content