Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Impossible to get the activation code for proteclink in sa520 on the trendmicro website, they tell me to ask to Cisco...

I haven't post to the cisco.com because don't have tac registration on cisco website...

thank's for reply... have a nice day.

Here the history:

You will need to submit a support case to Cisco at this site.: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/support/index.html

Sher** Wil*** | Customer Service Representative
Toll Free: 888.762.8736, option 5  |  Office: 817.569.8900
Chat with us now: Live Person Chat  (7:00am - 6:00pm CST)
Download our products: http://downloadcenter.trendmicro.com/
How am I doing? Email my supervisor: Paul_Mireles@trendmicro.com

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2010 7:20 AM
To: USPRInquiry Emailbox
Subject: TT0000106573

Hi !
I'd like to register my SA520 cisco protectlink Trendmicro security suite to have
activation code but with the link give by the appliance it's impossible to validate
the formular because when i put french country i must set a state like in america but
in french it have no state...
And i don't find any link on website europe or french site to be able to register protectlink.

If any response from your service i register the product with setting parameter country: america
and a state randomly choose.

Have nice day.

> Message du 31/05/10 20:20
> De : "Trend Micro Online Registration"
> Copie à :
> Objet : Online Registration case submission
>
>
> Greetings from Trend Micro Online Registration.
>
> Thank you for submitting this new case to Trend Micro:
> * Registration Key:
> * Activation Code: N/A
> * Company Name:
> *
> * Detailed problem description:I want to register my protectlink license with the link
> set in the ciscosa 520 appliance.
> The link is this one ! have you the same for
> french users ?
>
> https://olr.trendmicro.com/redirect/cisco_reg.aspx
>
> And in notice that I'm french and want
> set postal adress or when i put french country the form
> ask me for state. Or in French it have no state and i can't validate
> the registration and receive the activation code...
> the form says always I must set a state... but for french country big problem.
> Thank's a lot !
> Have a nice day.
> * Is a Trend Micro Reseller: No
> * End-user's information: N/A
>
> If you don't receive a timely response from Trend Micro, please send us a follow up email with your case ID: TT0000106573, to USPRinquiry@trendmicro.com
>
> If you have received this email in error, please notify us by sending an email to USPRinquiry@trendmicro.com. We will then remove your email address from this trouble ticket and from our product registration data base. We apologize for any inconvenience.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Trend Micro Online Registration
> Trend Micro https://olr.trendmicro.com/registration/us/en-us/troubleticket.aspx
>
> This message was automatically issued by the Trend Micro Registration services. The account is not attended. Please do not reply to this message.
>
> Mail ID: OLEC0008 - 22
>

TREND MICRO EMAIL NOTICE
The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be subject to copyright or other intellectual property protection. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to use or disclose this information, and we request that you notify us by reply mail or telephone and delete the original message from your mail system.

1 REPLY

Re: Impossible to get the activation code for proteclink in sa52

Thanks Henry to report this problem.  We will look into this.

At the same time, it sounds you got the activation code now by arbitrary selecting a US state.

I hope the activation code works out for you and you successfully register and activate the service.

Regards,

Richard

Views
Helpful
Replies