Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

ISA550W VPN Tunnel to static IP

Hello

I just wondering if it possible to set a VPN tunnel up between a ISA550W and a RV042 and have the tunnel exposed only to one LAN IP addess behind the ISA550W.

The IP address is in the default Lan  group.

Currently we just use a pptp connection on that PC to connect to the remote rv042 to connect to a system.

I have just install the ISA550W so thought i coud set up a permanent VPN to that PC so that we wouldnt need to manually connect al the time when needed

Thanks

2 REPLIES

Re: ISA550W VPN Tunnel to static IP

Yes you can. When you configure the VPN in the ISA, set the Local Network to the 1 IP you want to allow over the tunnel and set your Remote Network to whatever IPs it should be allowed to. On the RV042, set the remote to the 1 IP and the local to whatever you want it to have access to. Just be sure the IPs match on both ends.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Shawn Eftink CCNA/CCDA Please rate all helpful posts and mark correct answers to assist others searching for solutions in the community.

ISA550W VPN Tunnel to static IP

Perfect - will give that a go in next few days when i can access teh other device.

Thanks for the help

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content