Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

ISA570 - How to make my WebServer always uses the same Public IP

Hi all

I have reserved one IP of my pool to my exchange server.

The Reverse DNS is configured for this IP.

My exchange server is sometimes rejected by the other because it is using the first public IP of my pool to go on Internet, and not the one i would like.

So in My ISA570, how to specify the public IP of my pool my exchange server will used ?

Fo the moment, all my alias for each IP are created, the port forwarding is OK for my exchange server to send and receive mails, et the web OWA is OK.

I have tried from the advanced NAT to force like this (the last line in this picture), but when it is enable, all my subsite are not able to join the Web Exchange interface...

I am sure i made a mistake, could you please help me ?

Thanks

Kevin

4 REPLIES

Is it an option to use Static NAT instead of Port Forwarding?  By that I mean, do you need to share the one Public IP from  your Pool of IPs with anything other than the Exchange Server?

Shawn Eftink
CCNA/CCDA

Please rate all helpful posts and mark correct answers to assist others searching for solutions in the community.

Shawn Eftink CCNA/CCDA Please rate all helpful posts and mark correct answers to assist others searching for solutions in the community.

This IP is only for the exchange server.

Do you think i have to use Static NAT ?

Re: ISA570 - How to make my WebServer always uses the same Publi

It would be easier for what you're trying to accomplish. Let me know if you need any assistance getting that setup.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Shawn Eftink CCNA/CCDA Please rate all helpful posts and mark correct answers to assist others searching for solutions in the community.

It seems to be OK now

Thanks for your help.

Kevin.

Views
Helpful
Replies