Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

ISA570W IPSec Remote Access VPN refusing connection a few minutes after reboot

I have a ISA570W exhibiting some strange behavior when trying to establish a VPN connection.  After a fresh reboot everything connects fine, the session gets authenticated and I can access local resources.  However, disconnecting and then trying to connect little later the system acts like the VPN service isn't even available anymore and it refuses every attempt at connecting.  I noticed some previous discussions about SSL VPNs exhibiting this kind of phenomena however there doesn't seem to be a fix yet or any mention of this issue for IPSec-based Remote Access.  I've tried downgrading my firmware to 1.1.13 from 1.2.19 with no success or change in behavior from the system and have disabled all the security services and attack protections. Nothing seems to help.

I've been connecting using OS X 10.9 and iOS 7.1, on either device the connection gets refused in the same manner.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this? It seems to be a bug but I want to rule out any settings error I may have on the system first.

1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

Hi Jason,This sounds similar

Hi Jason,

This sounds similar to a recent issue we've seen.  Can you open a case with SBSC?  We may already have a fix for this.

Thanks,

Brandon

Views
Helpful
Replies