Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

ISA570W post update errors

Yes I have a case open and have been waiting for A LONG TIME for said case to be addressed.  The rep has been awesome at letting me know that they are working on it with my diag logs but that's about the extent of it.  I have disabled AV and Network Reputation and it has not cut down on the number of errors...

houston.png

6 REPLIES

These errors are only "cosmetic" and don't disturb the daily business. Just ignore them or downgrade to 1.2.15 ...

Michael

Please rate all helpful posts

Michael Please rate all helpful posts

Bold statement concidering that support has been going through my logs and haven't dismissed the ticket.  Since the upgrade my VoIP services have been impacted and I have to reboot the router every couple of days.

Mr. Brush,

I think what CiscoMax is saying is that most everyone is not having any issues related to the errors, it's most likely a bug with 1.2.17, and can potentially be ignored.  It is possible that the error messages and your VoIP service issues are not related, though indications point to the contrary.  I've attached my screenshot as I'm on 1.2.17 with no Errors up for 19 days for reference, but I'm also not running any VoIP services through it.    BTW, I'm assuming when you stated you're rebooting the router every couple of days, you're referring to the ISA not your border router, correct?  I'm also assuming your VoIP service is SIP and you have ALG turned off for SIP, correct?

Shawn Eftink
CCNA/CCDA

Please rate all helpful posts and mark correct answers to assist others searching for solutions in the community.

Shawn Eftink CCNA/CCDA Please rate all helpful posts and mark correct answers to assist others searching for solutions in the community.

@ShawnEftink, correct I am rebooting the ISA because there is no need to reboot the top level device (FiOS ONT unit) becaues it's just interpreting the fiber line and transitioning to ethernet.  The ISA is hooked directly to the ONT thus ROUTING traffic.   The ISA570W is much more that a router, infact it's an Integrated Security Applicance, I'm assuming that is what is meant by ISA in the device name, but I'm just a dumbie that pulls plugs right?!?!  Issues with the VoIP (hosted virtual pbx) did not show up until 1.2.17, hence why I had a case opened and it hasn't been blown off.

Now that your snarky remark has been addressed , I will say that I'm making head way with support and wanted to put it out there that support is working on the issue.  Ya know for all two of us who are having issues, right @JasonMills.

Re: ISA570W post update errors

Mr. Brush,
Let me begin by apologizing if I offended you in anyway. My comments truly were not meant to be snarky or offensive. My questions were for clarification purposes only. There are many of us, like CiscoMax, and myself, that try to help others out here. Each posters individual knowledge and capabilities vary greatly. As such, when I ask questions at a very basic level, it's meant to help me get an understanding of where the others' knowledge is as well as give them an opportunity to reconsider some items that may have been overlooked.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Shawn Eftink CCNA/CCDA Please rate all helpful posts and mark correct answers to assist others searching for solutions in the community.

Hi,

Same issue here with an ISA570.  Very slow and unrepsonsive once upgraded to 1.2.17.  Have downgraded to 1.2.15.  I also have a ISA550 that has 1.2.17 and it has been running fine!!

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content