Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

SA 500 L3 interface on VLANs

Is it possible to add a layer 3 interface on the LAN-side VLANs?  If not, what do you use the VLANs for?

9 REPLIES

Re: SA 500 L3 interface on VLANs

In the next software release, you will be able to do that.

Thanks, is there a bug list and feature request/future feature list that is accessible to partners for the SA 500's?  I'd especially like to have the buglist if acknowledge problems before calling or posting anything.

Thanks!

The bug toolkit on CCO is your best bet for finding bugs.  When new features come out, they will be located in release notes.

This one was actually a feature request that I put in during some beta testing that didn't make it in the initial release.  So, it isn't likely to be in the bug tool kit.

Thanks, more anxious to see the one-to-one NAT fixed before this, but just trying to see where this might fall relative to other hardware we deploy.

Thanks

We might have some good news soon about the one to one NAT problem as well.  I will make a post on the community about it when it becomes official.

Hello Steven

Do you have any news on the L3/VLAN feature, as one of our customers desperately requires this for their 9 VLANs.

Thank you.

This looks to be coming in December, but I cannot guarantee dates. 

I would like to be able to do this as well, also how do I access the dhcp scopes?  Looks like it comes with 2 preconfigured, how do I change.add scopes other than the default one?

Adding scopes is not possible currently.  I will check to see if it is possible in new version of code.  Changing the current ones should be pretty easy. 

Networking -> LAN -> IPV4 Config.

L3 interfaces are in the next major release.

Views
Helpful
Replies