Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

SA 520 Problems - Virus & Spams

We have a SA520 security appliance, and I have several problems to configure it, mainly with spams.

5 REPLIES

Re: SA 520 Problems - Virus & Spams

Can any One Helps, Please

I am a beginner user of a SA520; i know just the default setting, but i still have problems with viruses ans spams...

Help

Absolutely we will help you.

The SA500 series comes with the ability to purchase a license upgrade for Trend Micro protect Links Gateway (Cloud Service).  It allows:

- Web Reputation Filtering (keeps clients off sites with malware and known virus distribution

- Content Filtering (by Category) set on the SA500 with up to 80 'categories' (dont have to program a list if URLs).

- EMAIL SPAM Prevention - Proxy your mail MX records to Trend and they remove SPAM before delivering.

You will find in reading the latest datasheet and SB PRO Ordering Guide found on Partner Central, that the licenses are offered in two modes (with our without the EMAIL) and we have some very attractive pricing on a new set of 'bundles' of software for this offering.

Please check it out.

But here is a lab I wrote showing how to enable Trend Micro on the SA500:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-9777

let me know if you need more.

Steve

Thank you for your feedback

I had a trial license, but after that we brought a new license, I logged to provider website, and I can see that I have the right license, but in my sa520, I saw that I have an expired version… maybe I do not know how to upgrade…

Thanks again

Cisco Employee

Check out this document.  It is a series of screenshots on the registration and renewal process.  Let me know if it helps.

Views
Helpful
Replies