Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

SA520W Simple NAT rule not working

I recently upgraded my cisco sa520w from 1.0.17 to 1.0.39, and while redoing all my settings, I noticed that my simple nat rule is not working. I have one device on my internal zone (not in the dmz) that I want to respond on ssh for the external IP. Attached is a screenshot of the setting. Note that this was working while on the older firmware.

My initial thought was that it broke with the introduction of multiple vlan network segments as the device that has ssh on the internal zone is on a vlan other than the default. But I tried to put a device on vlan 1 and that still didn't work. I also tried to use the port forwarding feature to manually push it to port 22, but that didn't work either.

Everyone's tags (2)
3 REPLIES

Re: SA520W Simple NAT rule not working

Is the subnet range one of the LAN segments on the router? 

Yes that range is one of the vlan segments. Attached screenshot shows that setting. I posted my configuration file in another thread (https://www.myciscocommunity.com/message/28838#28838) if that helps you debug this issue.

For whatever reason, it seems to be working fine now. Didn't change anything, but I'll consider it resolved for now :) Thanks.

Views
Helpful
Replies