Ever wonder how you can send a PAP2T's configuration to someone for analysis?
It's simple and is done in a few seconds.
- Device's IP address
- Computer with network access to the device
- Administration password for device [if set]
- WAN access to the device's administration web server
1. Direct your browser to http://<IP_of_device>/admin/voice/advanced
2. Use your browser's save page feature to write the device's entire Voice configuration to a single file:
3. Name the file as follows: PAP2T_date_time.html
Now you can send the PAP2T_Sep012009_08h45.html file to someone in order to show them how you have configured the device. Don't worry, they cannot access your device's passwords.