Ever wonder how you can send a phone's complete HTML configuration to someone for analysis?
It's simple and is done in a few seconds.
- Device's IP address
- Computer with network access to the device
- Administration password for device [if set]
Save the configuration of any SPA5xxG, SPA9xx, or WIP310 IP phone as follows
1. Direct your browser to http://<IP_of_device>/admin/advanced or http://<IP_of_WIP310>/admin
2. Use your browser's save page feature to write the device's entire configuration to a single file:
3. Name the file as follows: Device_date_time.html
Now you can send the SPA504G_April282010_10h17.html to someone in order to show them how you have configured the device.
Note: The Bluetooth and WiFi tabs of the SPA525G must be saved separately.