Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Alarm setting

Hi,

In our 1500 branch office cctv system had  installed.With port forwading I can posible to watch all video from Head office.But branches dont have no static ip so try for ddns but it is not free.

In our dvr there is a option for alarm setting to a public ip with a port.we have public ip on head office.So if I configure the alarm setting in such a way that each branch have uniqe port for alarm setting,then is it possible to sort out branch public ip with any port listening tool or software in any sorted order .Below fig shows the alarm settings on the dvr.

please help me to find a slution.

alarm port.JPG

Thanks&regards

Sihanu N

3 REPLIES

Alarm setting

Hi Sihanu,

We do not have 1) DVR or 2) CCTV cameras or 3) HIK Vision software offerred on the market.

Alan.

Alarm setting

Hi Alan,

So I didnt get a solution for this from this site.:

Sihanu

Alarm setting

Hi, My name is Eric Moyers. I am a Network Support Engineer in the Cisco Small Business Support Center. Thank you for using the Cisco Community Post Forums.

Like my colleague Mr. Sarutanond, mentioned we do not offer any of the products that you have mentioned. Which Product in your network is a Cisco device?

Here is a link to HIK Visions contact numbers, possibly someone there can direct you to the correct support.

http://www.hikvision.com/en/contactHikvision.asp

Thanks

Eric Moyers

Cisco Network Support Engineer

SBSC Wireless and Surveillance SME

CCNA, CCNA-Wireless

1-866-606-1866

Views
Helpful
Replies