Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

PVC300

hii All ,,

I have 15 PVC 300 camera and all are connecting to main PC via monitoring software and I can see all this camera in the same time, but for remote computers we can see each one by web browser but my customer manager want to see all camera in remote computers same as the main PC, do we have any remote option in the monitoring software, or do we have any solution in order to do this

Thanks in advance for your help and advice..

Regards,

4 REPLIES

Re: PVC300

Run another copy of SVWMS16 or the Advanced SW in the remote and set each camera with an alternate HTTP Port and access them remotely using .  Will require you build port forwarding NAT rules through your router at the site with the cameras.

Thanks for your kind information,

Actually I think you didn’t get my point ! they don’t want to access it from WAN, they only need to access it in their local network from multiple computers, it seem like one server (main PC) and many client , as you know all computers can access cameras from web browser but it will be individual they wana see all cameras in same time in one screen (same as the main PC).

I hope its now clear and I'm waiting your comment, thanks again for your help and advice.

Regards,

Then just run another instance of the SWVMS16 on their PCs.

Or switch to the Advanced Server version which allows one to run as server and oher to work off of it as clients.

This is a new offering in cisco.com/smb under security and surveillance

register for Good Morning Techies – Cisco VC 220/240 IP Cameras & Advanced Video Monitoring Software

Today in 45 minutes

www.cisco.com/go/smallbizsales and use calender to register

I would like to thank you for your help and support.

There is one question, when I am using remote desktop to access the main server ( PC that has software monitoring system) software will communicate with all cameras but all cameras will be complete blank and black, although we closed the main software, what could be the reason all camera software's in the world you can access it by remote desktop without any problem…….

One more question according to your previous answer if I want to install the software in many PC all software will communicate with cameras in the same time without any problem ?? do I have to do some more setting or configuration in the cameras to accept more software ??

Thanks in advance for you help and co-operation.

Mohamoud AL. Ardah
Testing & Special Project Engineer
Skyband

Views
Helpful
Replies