Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

SDK for PVC300 and PVC2300?

Hi, I'm wondering where can I find some information about how to externally use some functions ofthose cameras.
By externally I mean by my own software. I'm particularly interested in PTZ and digital I/O. The best would be http queries. Is there any CGI reference for Cisco products?
I also wonder if there is any way to get some configuration data (for example FPS that is set) by other means than by analysing camera web page?

Everyone's tags (3)
8 REPLIES

Re: SDK for PVC300 and PVC2300?

The APIs for the Cisco Small Business cameras are posted in Partner Central.  From Cisco.com click on Partner Central, Log in is required.  Search for PVC2300 API.  It is a technical resource document so make sure you are on the right tab.  APIs for PVC300 and WVC210 are also available in the same place.

Cisco Employee

Here's the direct link to the Partner Central page: http://www.cisco.com/web/partners/sell/smb/products/security.html#~security_technical_resources. As Davin noted, you must log in to access. Be sure to select the Technical Resources tab on the page.

Thanks,

Stephanie

Cisco Employee

This link doesn't exist anymore.. Any new pointers to the API docs?

Thank you
DJ

Cisco Employee

Hi DJ -- We are in the process of publishing the APIs in the Cisco Software Center to make download easier. I'll update the thread as soon as they're available.

Thanks,

Stephanie

Cisco Employee

Great! And thank you for the super fast response. One comment on the old API: this was an .exe you had to install which basically did nothing more than extract a ZIP file. Hope that this will change so people can just download a ZIP file which makes it multi-platform (OSX, Linux etc).

Cheers

DJ

SDK for PVC300 and PVC2300?

Hi Stephanie

Where can i find the API´s ?

Kai

Cisco Employee

You can find the API here.

(after logging into Cisco.com I found it by searching for PVC2300 +API)

Perfect, thx

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content