Views
Helpful
Replies

4506 Switch reloads

rlopez
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I had a problem with a 4506 version 12.2(37) SG Switch which reloads once, I saw, in the show version output the following line System returned to ROM by abort at PC 0x0, I tried to check it out within the bug tool kit and I found this bug CSCsi17158 but it says it happens in other platforms. I'd like to know if there is a document where the problem presents in 4500 series switches and how to solve it, or if anyone knows why this happened and how to avoid it.

Thank you in advance,

Alex

1 Reply 1

jforebac
Level 1
Level 1

“Thank you for your question.  This community is for Cisco Small Business products and your question is in reference to a Cisco Elite/Classic product.  Please post your question in the Cisco NetPro forums located here: http://forums.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=main  This forum has subject matter experts on Cisco Elite/Classic products that may be able to answer your question.”

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X