Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

ASA 5505 and Cisco SF300-24P

New to the forum and relatively new to networking. 

Looking for some guidance on an ASA5505-50-BUN-K9 and Cisco SF300-24P (SRW224G4P-K9-NA) in regards to independent wireless networks and network isolation when linked to a time warner cable model with a fixed IP.

Within my manufacturing building I have two wireless access points that are being used for two specific jobs.  My first WAP is used as a link back to my server computer allowing my remote process control using a tablet.  My second WAP is being used a Guest AP allowing individuals to connect to the internet without adding traffic to my process control AP.  Both access points are connected to the SF300 switch. 

Both AP's are working, however at the moment anyone connected to my Guest AP has access to the entire internal network, including the server computer.  Is it possible to configure two separate wireless networks isolating the Guest AP from the entire network?  My goal is to just all the Guest AP access to the internet only. 

Any help is greatly appreciated. 

1 REPLY

Hi pilot-werx, Your switch in

Hi

Views
Helpful
Replies