Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Block Network SGE2010-G5

Hello,

I have a serious problem when copy great files via network. Before switched were changed by this model, all works perfectly, but now network is blocked when traffic is high, and ping isn't continued.

Installation is 2  SGE2010-G5 in stack mode. Only NTP Server is configured, and all other things default configuration.

Jumbo frame option doesn't solve the problem.

How can I do?

Regards.

• Small Business Switches
1 REPLY

Re: Block Network SGE2010-G5

Hi Miguel,

I think it is better  to call the Small Business Support Center (SBSC)  and let them understand why you are having issues.

They can be contacted via the following URL;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/support/tsd_cisco_small_business_support_center_contacts.html

I did have some questions , but it would need you to reply with a lot of information.  A SBSC technician should be able to check the switch  statistics and ask you questions about the switch topology setup to figure what might be the cause of your trouble.

But I do hope you are using either of switch port 24 or 48 for stacking purposes and no other switch  ports to connect the switch together? 

I do hope you do not have a cabling loop in the network, which will either cause Spanning tree issue or a broadcast storm ?

regards Dave

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.