cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't change IP Phone auto smartport macro native vlan on SG200

bradmeyer29
Level 1
Level 1

We have a few SG200 switches and I'm trying to configure the auto smartport macros for both the IP Phone and IP Phone + Desktop. Whenever I edit the macro and change the native VLAN to what I want (the Voice VLAN is correct just not the native vlan I want the desktops to connect to), I click Apply, but it automatically changes the native VLAN back to the default VLAN (in our case VLAN 1). I'm trying to change it to VLAN 2. Any ideas why it won't let me change the native VLAN? I can change the native VLAN on others, like switches, routers, printers, guest, etc. just not the above two and the Desktop one as well. Those three will not change for some reason. Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aleksandra Dargiel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Brademeyer29,

what you see unfortunately it is not configuration issue. This has been reported to the engineering team and should be fixed in the next release firmware 1.4.1.

For now you will have to use workaround such as not changing native VLAN or not to use smartport.

Regards,

Aleksandra

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Aleksandra Dargiel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Brademeyer29,

what you see unfortunately it is not configuration issue. This has been reported to the engineering team and should be fixed in the next release firmware 1.4.1.

For now you will have to use workaround such as not changing native VLAN or not to use smartport.

Regards,

Aleksandra

Thank you for the information! Is there a scheduled release date for that firmware release?