cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 300 Series Visio Stencils?

leoncargile
Level 1
Level 1

I apologize if this discussion has already come up, but...

Does anyone know of any Visio stencils for the Cisco 300 Series SMB Managed Switches?

(specifically, for my shop, the SG300-28P?)

I've looked around, (VisioCafe, Google), but not found any 300 Series stencils.

Found the ESW 500 Series - which is CLOSE, but not the same...

Any help would be VERY appreciated!

29 Replies 29

Hi Jason,

No change yet... still in the production queue.  There have been so many high priority requests from product groups that several projects are way behind schedule and I apoloigze for that.  The 300 series is close though I can't commit to a specific date.

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Development

Visimation Inc.

daniel-pugh
Level 1
Level 1

it would be great if the stencils could be posted for 300 series switches

srw2024p-k9-uk

srw2008-k9-g5

Hi Brett,

I see that there's not been a lot of movement on this post for a little while. Really keen to get hold of the 300 series Visio's is there anywhere else to get the original set?

I'm after the SF302-08P with/without rack mount kit, but a generic would suffice for now.

Thanks.

Rich.

Hi Richard,

I'm sorry but the SF302-08P is not in our approved production list:

SG300-10P

SG300-10P

SG300-28P

SG300-28P

SG300-52

SG300-52

SF500-24P

SF500-24P

SG500X-48P

SG500X-48P

I can put in the request for funding but it's not a speedy process.

Regards,

Brett

Any news on the SG300-10P

We expect to produce these within the next week to 10 days.  The queue has been huge lately and it's also been interupted with "urgent" requests that need to be accomodated.  My apologies but we're working on it.

Regards,

Brett

There will be a new Cisco Small Business 300-500 Series Switches Visio stencil on the download site within the next several days.  It's been submitted but unfortunately I cannot control when the web team will actually post it.  Usually it takes 24 hours but I've had several requests that took 3 days or more.  Look for it in the Switches category on the download page:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/prod_cat_visios.html

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Development

Visimation Inc.

It was just posted. Thanks for the help!

Where did you find that download?

When i look at the download list, there are only the ESW 500 but no 300 Switches.

Hello,

Here you go:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/prod_cat_visios.html

Regards,
Cindy Toy
Cisco Small Business Community Manager
for Cisco Small Business Products
www.cisco.com/go/smallbizsupport
twitter: CiscoSBsupport

Regards, Cindy If my response answered your question, please mark the response as answered. Thank you!

Hello Cisco,

Any chance that the full list of SG300 and SG500 switches will be included in the stencil download any time soon?  I ask because prior to the current posting I had already custom created my own for most of the 300 series switches.  However, I'm immediately in need of the SG300-20 and don't necessarily have the time to create another from scratch.

I'm also certain that in the near future I'll need the full range of SG500 series as well.  Is there a reason why some switches are included and some are not?  Obviously the PoE vs. non-PoE vs. PoE+ wouldn't necessarily be an issue if there aren't separate ones for each.  However, having the full portfolio of switch port numbers would be extremely helpful.

Thanks!

Hi,

Due to the large size of the All Products file, it no longer contains all of the latest updates.  We are considering ways to reduce the size of the download but for now please go to the direct link for the Cisco 300-500 series:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/assets/visio/cisco_small_business_300_500_series_switches_06_1_12.zip

Regards,

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Production

Visimation Inc.

www.shapesource.com

Hi there and thanks for the reply.  Unfortunately that link delivers the same file as available on the site.  It only has a few of the switches on it and not even close to the full list or the specific one I had requested.  I have since had to create my own, again, which is extremely unfortunate due to the amount of time it takes.

Hi,

- I've found a little bug on the SG300-28P stencil.

the port '2' is shown twice instead of port 3.

- Why the SA-540 doesn't have connector for LAN ports near the physical LEDs shown ?

Vincent

Hi Vincent,

Thank you for finding that, and I apoogize for being slow to respond. I was on vacation the past two weeks.  We've corrected that port number problem and I just submitted the update to be posted on the download page.  It usually takes a day or two for that team to complete the process.

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Development

Visimation Inc.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X