Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Ethernet Switch metals

I need a switch that does not have nickel plating, which some RJ45 connectors have. the SF100D-16 appears to have black RJ45 jacks, which would point to a non-nickel plating. does anyone know what material the RJ45 connectors and housing are made of?

Thanks!

Everyone's tags (5)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ethernet Switch metals

Hi Scott,

Just noticed your posting, Can you please send me your contact details to my email address below, we'll see if we can get an answer from the Product Manager;

dhornste  at  cisco.com  ( remove the spaces and replace 'at' with @ )

3 REPLIES

Ethernet Switch metals

Hi Scott,

Just noticed your posting, Can you please send me your contact details to my email address below, we'll see if we can get an answer from the Product Manager;

dhornste  at  cisco.com  ( remove the spaces and replace 'at' with @ )

Ethernet Switch metals

In case anyone ever has this bizarre requirement, The product manager said that there is no nickel plating used on this switch model. Thanks to Tori at Technical Support for her help!!

Re: Ethernet Switch metals

In the following months Great Basin College will be moving its email from Groupwise to GMail. Would you please update your contact information for me to dj.smith@gbcnv.edu. Thank you and have a Great Day!

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content