I can't figure out how to configure a port membership with multiple VLANs. My setup:
- port settings tab: port24 in general mode
- ports to VLANs tab: untagged everywhere, when I set port 24 membership to VLAN10 I can't set port 24 membership in VLAN20 because when I do that port 24 membership in VLAN10 dissapears and vice versa
- but I can set port 24 membership to both VLANs in VLANs to port tab, but I think it doesn't work because:
- when I connect hosts to ports 23 (port 23 is a member of VLAN10 only) and 24 (member of VLAN10 and VLAN20)
there are not any connectivity between them
- but connectivity is working when I set the same PVID for both ports 23 and 24 in port setting tab, I can't set multiple PVID in here.
So, is it possible to configure port membership for multiple VLANs on this linksys?
Article ID:4006 Configure Secure Shell (SSH) Server Authentication
Settings on a Switch Objective Secure Shell (SSH) is a protocol that
provides a secure remote connection to specific network devices. This
connection provides functionality that is similar...
Article ID:4982 Access an SMB Switch CLI using SSH or Telnet Objective
The Cisco Small Business Managed Switches can be remotely accessed and
configured through the Command Line Interface (CLI). Accessing the CLI
allows commands to be entered in a termina...
Article ID:5735 Convert Configuration Files using the Configuration
Migration Tool on Cisco Small Business Switches Introduction The Cisco
Configuration Migration Tool allows you to convert configuration files
from previous generation of Cisco Small Busin...