Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Most current models of SMB 300 PoE Switches??

Cisco Small Business 300 Series Managed Switches

What are the most current 24- and 48-port PoE models??

Thank you, Tom

4 REPLIES

Hello Tom,Thank you for

Hello Tom,

Thank you for visiting the Cisco Support Community!

The latest 24 port switches are SF300-24MP and SG300-28MP. The latest 48 port switches are SG300-52P and SG300-52MP. For further comparisons, here is Cisco's model comparison tool.

If this post was helpful, please remember to mark this question as resolved to help others in the community. If you have any further questions regarding Cisco’s small business products, please do not hesitate to ask!

Best,

LP

Thank you, I saved the

Thank you, I saved the comparison.

How long will the current models be supported??

Thank you, Tom

Hello Tom, Unfortunately, I

Hello Tom, 

Unfortunately, I cannot provide you with that information since the end of sale and end of support dates have not yet been announced for any of the latest switches. For example, for the SF300-24MP, you can see at the top of this page that the end of sale and end of support dates have not been announced. Once the dates are announced, they will be posted there. 

If this post was helpful, please remember to mark this question as resolved to help others in the community. If you have any further questions regarding Cisco's small business products, please do not hesitate to ask! 

Best, 

LP

If this info is unavailable

If this info is unavailable now, I imagine it means we'll have at least 5 good years out of them, if not more.

Thank you, Tom

Views
Helpful
Replies