cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Nedd help toconfiguring VOICE AND DATA vlan in cisco SG300

JALALUDDEEN A A
Level 1
Level 1

we configured voice vlan in one of the cisco 3560 switch and there it is working fine. Now i took an uplink from that switch and connected to my new cisco sg 300, made that port trunk.

So now i am in configuring voice vlan for the same in cisco sg300. voice vlan we are using as 10

also we are taking an uplink to another  cisco 3750G switch to carry DATA vlan. So this sg 300 will carry both DATA and Voice. Data vlan using as 5

Please provide me the valid configuration to do this.

In sg300 dont how we can tag and untagg voice and data. please help

attached the configuration done by me

thank you

3 Replies 3

Ismael Arroyo
Level 1
Level 1

JALALUDDEEN A A
Level 1
Level 1
Thanks for your kind reply ismail, As I mentioned early we have 3 switch here One is master switch which all network connected and also data van using in this switch. Excluding voice. For here one uplink is going to our smb switch. I made this port trunk and allowed van 5. Other switch is only for voice which not connected in master switch. Here interface vlan is 10.10.10.250 . And from this range up using for ip communication manager. But for voice we mentioned vlan 10 In this switch. For here one uplink is going to the smb switch for passing voice vlan 10. Put a uplink to the smb switch and made this port trunk and allowed vlan 10. So our smb switch should learn both vlan firm 2 up links right. Correct me if am wrong. But our smb switch not giving either voice or data to the end user. Please advise

ifthi.cisco
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

Voice Vlan should be configured in "Voice Vlan' - properties and mention the VLAN ID

in "port to vlan" select Untagg for all port for Data Vlan

Select "Tagged" for all ports for Voice Vlan

and select "forbidden" for Vlan 1 otherwise the ports will again and again take vlan 1 as datavlan after every reboot

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X