cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Operational status port is Down

laserbit
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, I have a switch SG200-26 26 port, it work, have firmware 1.4.7.6. some port work normally - is UP, bat for example port 12,24,11,23 if is connected server NAS QNAP 412 P || status port is Down , no UP, I haven't connection, if I connect other port is connection, Device is after restart to factory setting. Please help me, thanks

1 Reply 1

ktonev
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

Please test these ports with another device to confirm if you can get an operation port state Up.

You can also check the cables and try with different ones.

If there is no issue with other devices and you get "Up" port state, please take a look at your server NIC configuration.

If there is any auto negotiation you can try to change it to static i.e. 1Gbps speed (both on the SG and Server).

You can also take a look whether STP is enabled, there is a possibility that STP has blocked the ports if the conditions are right.

If these suggestions do not work for you, please give us a call so an engineer can assist you.

Thanks,
Kris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X