cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Ordering Information for SMB switches?

goel.vivek
Level 1
Level 1

Where can i find the ordering information for cisco smb switches? Suppose I want to purchase Cisco SGE2000 switch but there is no part number for this switch mentioned in its datasheet. Also no part number info is available for its SFP modules as well as other items (software, power supply etc.). I got one quote from Cisco's partner for this switch with part number : SGE-2000-G5. I have to confirm if this part number switch comes with default IPv6 support or whether I have to buy any extra license for the same?

1 Reply 1

cindy toy
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Vivek,

The SGE/SFE datasheets are in our older style of datasheet. The product number is the order number.  In the new datasheets, there is an Ordering Table that includes the part numbers, the column is the Product Order ID. 

The SGE models part number is the same as order number. The following webpage list all the models and the model numbers and order ID are the same:

http://www.cisco.com/cisco/web/solutions/small_business/products/routers_switches/small_business_managed_switches/index.html

In addition the SGE2000-G5 comes with default IPv6 support.

Also your local distributor should be able to help you with your product numbers.

Regards,

Cindy Toy

Cisco Small Business Community Manager

for Cisco Small Business Products

www.cisco.com/go/smallbizsupport

twitter: CiscoSBsupport

Regards, Cindy If my response answered your question, please mark the response as answered. Thank you!