Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Port leds blink in unison on SG300-10

We have two Cisco SG300-10 switches that broke down on us.

On one, all ports lights blink rapidly in unison. We've tried resetting it to factory defaults, but to no avail: the switch just keeps blinking. On the other switch, the lights blink about every 25 seconds. I was able to reset this one, but I can't connect to it. If I connect it to my laptop, the network connection is lost after and comes back up after every blink (can't ping to it, can't surft to admin site etc.).

I don't seem to be able to find much information about this particular problem. We have a couple more SG300's in our network and this behaviour is worrying me. Any help or feedback would be appreciated.

1 Reply 1

Aleksandra Dargiel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Lodewijk,

Try to access the switch via serial console to see what the error is. I would also recommend you to call Cisco Small Business Support team:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/web/tsd-cisco-small-business-support-center-contacts.html

Regards,

Aleksandra

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X