cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RoHS Cert for SG-300-20

bchaltra
Level 1
Level 1

I need to provide a RoHS Cert for a SG-300-20 for a pre-sales engagement.  The link on the website says for a SG-300-20 (SWR2016-K9-NA) but displays a cert for RoHS is identified for the -EU version but the associated document EU18337 shows model SG200-18 (SLM2016T-EU & SLM2016T-UK) not the SG-300-20.

2 Replies 2

chrebert
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

If the document you need is not available on the website go ahead and give us a call at the SBSC.  We can create a support case and get you to the right people that can provide this information for that exact model number.

One thing I will say is RoHS looks like an EU directive, so it does sort of make sense that no -NA models will be listed, since we don't sell those in the EU, but there should be similar compliance documents available for NA.

Either way give us a call and we can try to get you that information.

Cisco Small Business Support Center Contact Numbers

Thank you for choosing Cisco,

Christopher Ebert - Advanced Network Support Engineer

Cisco Small Business Support Center

*please rate helpful posts*

bchaltra
Level 1
Level 1

I was able to reach out to the BU and get the document. Customer ships product to many countries and needed to have the RoHS as part of the shipping documents.  The link on the site was pointing to the wrong document, I have what I need thanks for all the help!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X