Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SF300-24 24-Port 10/100 Managed Switch

I bought Cisco SF300-24port for my company which i was managing it through web base not through SSH (command  interface), but my internet come with 3 static IP which i can ONLY use the internet when i configure my laptop with the range of Static IP supply by my ISP. my question is that can i have information on how i can configure my cisco to use that static IP while all the port are DHCP.

Your swift response will be appreciated.
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Seb Rupik
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi there,

If I understand you correctly you need to configure NAT to translate your internal (DHCP) private network outbound traffic to one of three ISP public IP addresses.

The SG300 does not support NAT. You need to install either a router or firewall to provide this function.

cheers,

Seb.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Seb Rupik
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi there,

If I understand you correctly you need to configure NAT to translate your internal (DHCP) private network outbound traffic to one of three ISP public IP addresses.

The SG300 does not support NAT. You need to install either a router or firewall to provide this function.

cheers,

Seb.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X