Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

SF300 - 24

I am wondering if I can upgrade to the full IOS CLI on the SF300-24.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Silver

I apologize but I think that

I apologize but I think that you are mistaken.

It is true that every new version of the firmware can contain a few new features, but all of our users are always encouraged to get the latest version.

It seems you are thinking that we have two completely different versions and 1 is more advanced than the other one but that is not the case.

You can get the latest version of the firmware, with all the supported features from the link below:

https://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=283019681&softwareid=282463181&release=1.4.0.88

Just to clarify, there is not another version that will support more "Advanced" features.

I hope this helps.

3 REPLIES
Silver

Hello, I'm sorry but the

Hello, 

I'm sorry but the answer is no. The CLI implementation on the small business devices is different than the one on our enterprise units.

I hope this helps.

I understand SF300 has ate

I understand SF300 has ate least 2 versions of firmware one being a simpler, more basic and one with more features, is that correct?

How could I have access to the most complete one?

Thanks

Silver

I apologize but I think that

I apologize but I think that you are mistaken.

It is true that every new version of the firmware can contain a few new features, but all of our users are always encouraged to get the latest version.

It seems you are thinking that we have two completely different versions and 1 is more advanced than the other one but that is not the case.

You can get the latest version of the firmware, with all the supported features from the link below:

https://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=283019681&softwareid=282463181&release=1.4.0.88

Just to clarify, there is not another version that will support more "Advanced" features.

I hope this helps.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content