Message was edited by:email@example.com
I can reproduce this fatal error:
1. factory reset switch
2. setting to standalone
3. G3 will be "uplink" with 2 vlans (10 as amanagement untagged 120 tagged)
4. e4 access port with vlan 120
5. e24 general port with only tagged frames 9vlan 10 and 120 tagged) connected to AccessPoint
6. Enabling igmp snoping globally and on vlan 120
7 Unregistered (on all ports) multicast setting to Filtering
8. Enabling "Enable Bridge Multicast Filtering"
An now ... connecting my Palm to wireless access point confusing switch to fatal error and reset .. with above errors ....
Article ID:4006 Configure Secure Shell (SSH) Server Authentication
Settings on a Switch Objective Secure Shell (SSH) is a protocol that
provides a secure remote connection to specific network devices. This
connection provides functionality that is similar...
Article ID:4982 Access an SMB Switch CLI using SSH or Telnet Objective
The Cisco Small Business Managed Switches can be remotely accessed and
configured through the Command Line Interface (CLI). Accessing the CLI
allows commands to be entered in a termina...
Article ID:5735 Convert Configuration Files using the Configuration
Migration Tool on Cisco Small Business Switches Introduction The Cisco
Configuration Migration Tool allows you to convert configuration files
from previous generation of Cisco Small Busin...