cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SG 200-08 - Host Mapping Freezes Web Interface

NOYB2NOYB
Level 1
Level 1

Selecting "Host Mapping" freezes the web interface.

Actually it totally kills the web interface and the switch will no longer respond web requests.

(IP Configuration - Domain Name System - Host Mapping)

Have to power cycle reboot to recover.

Model: SG 200-08
Version: 1.0.6.2

7 Replies 7

jeffrrod
Level 4
Level 4

Dear Customer,

Thank you for reaching Small Business Support Community.

I first suggest to upgrade to the latest firmware release version 1.3.2.2;

http://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=283771818&flowid=24301&softwareid=282463182&release=1.0.0.19&rellifecycle=

If the problem persists and if you have tried different web browsers already, I then suggest you to download and install Java Runtime Environment since I've noticed some of the pages in the web-based interface that require the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) to be installed.

Please try this out and let me know if there is any further assistance I may help you with.  I'll be looking forward to hear from you.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey Rodriguez S. .:|:.:|:.
Cisco Customer Support Engineer

*Please rate the Post so other will know when an answer has been found.

Jeffrey Rodriguez S. .:|:.:|:. Cisco Customer Support Engineer *Please rate the Post so other will know when an answer has been found.

Jeff,

The latest firmware for the Cisco SG200-08 8-Port Gigabit Smart Switch is 1.0.6.2

http://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=283454003&softwareid=282463182&release=1.0.6.2&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=&reltype=latest

Which is what I've been running since it's release.

I am also experiencing this issue, is there any resolution for it? The firmware Jeffery suggested is for the 200-26 not the 200-08 so it is not applicable.

Same issue here, installed the latest firmware und tried with Safari 7 and Firefox 27. Anyone any ideas?

Best regards

Christoph

Christoph,

Do you have firmware version 1.0.7.4 released 20-Dec-13? If so, you may wish to open a support case for this issue and report it so that our development team is aware and can work on a resolution.

www.cisco.com/go/sbsc

- Marty

Marty,

Sorry for the late reply. Firmware version 1.0.7.4 released 20-Dec-13 is installed. I was just looking how to open a support case for this issue and report it as you suggested but couldn't manage to find out how to do so. Any help will be appreciated.

Regards
Christoph

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Christoph,

The URL I posted has support phone numbers as well as a chat link.

www.cisco.com/go/sbsc

- Marty