cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SG300-10MP PoE managed switch has NO text/Menu in user interface tabs

123edsaq1
Level 1
Level 1

This switch worked great before, but have not used x 3 years. Recently reconnected> reset to factory defaullt> accessed the switch from web based GUI> Changed the password> All fine, except the Tabs in the GUI interface have no text and clicking individual tabls does not open additional texts in sub-menus. As discussed in some online forums, went in IE 11> internet options and added the switch IP add as trusted site still no luck. Opened Chat with cisco CS to find out that switch is out of warranty. For a firmware update, I believe you have to have user interface up and running. Any suggestion will be appreciated. 

1 Reply 1

123edsaq1
Level 1
Level 1

Nevermind, this problem resolved after I entered and saved the Switches IP address under compatibility view settings in IE 1. The only problem is, each time I X out and reload the IE, it clears the saved IP address from the compatibility settings. If someone can shed light how to keep it there permanently will be great as I have to enter and save it each time I am trying to access the switch