Cisco Support Community
Community Member

SG300 - 28p does not work

good morning, nice to saludoarles, I write because I have a problem with a model SG300-28p switch, I explain:

had run the company normally switch until one day we were completely without a net, the teams showed "Network cable unplugged" apparently the switch was off, but the surprise is that when I check it was on but no light encendia.

disconnect it and made several tests like changing electric outlet, try connecting the console, etc. .. All these attempts have been unsuccessful. when connected to the electrical outlet and turn the fans back link and poe leds light about half a second, then go off, the same happens when I disconnect the feeding.

I am looking for help and see if you can get up and running again, best regards and thanks for your attention

Pd: disculpme if I do not understand well, because my English level is very low and I am supporting in translators online.

SG300 - 28p does not work

Hi John, It sounds like it is time to call SBCS support.  It may need to be replaced.  You may try to connect console cable and see if you see any interesting messages during boot.

-- please remember to rate helpful posts --

-- please remember to rate and mark answered helpful posts --
CreatePlease to create content