cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Small Business- ESW-520-48P-K9

yathis1899
Level 1
Level 1

I need to decide on few things regarding this switch before recommending this switch to my customer. I have the following questions that i need some expert advice.

Questions

1.) Does this switch support POE 15.4W on all 48 10/100 ports (ESW-520-48P-K9). The total power rating of this switch is only 370W and if this divided with 48 ports, each port can only drive 7W. So thus the confusion.

2.) Can the ESW Series be Monitored and Managed using Ciscoworks LMS?

3.) Is MGBSX1 compatible with GLC-SX-MM

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ganesh Hariharan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I need to decide on few things regarding this switch before recommending this switch to my customer. I have the following questions that i need some expert advice.

Questions

1.) Does this switch support POE 15.4W on all 48 10/100 ports (ESW-520-48P-K9). The total power rating of this switch is only 370W and if this divided with 48 ports, each port can only drive 7W. So thus the confusion.

Thanks.

Hi,

Please see the attached document for your queries !!

Hope to Help !!

Ganesh.H

Remember to rate the helpful post

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Ganesh Hariharan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Questions

Thanks.

Hi,

Please see the attached document for your queries !!

Hope to Help !!

Ganesh.H

Remember to rate the helpful post

Thanks you for the reply and the doc did helped to clear all my doubts.

Cheers.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X