Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

technical difference between SRW2008P-K9-EU and SRW2008P-K9-AU

i am from india and trying to buy a product of 8 port POE, people are quoting two models with huge cost difference. i would like to understand the difference and if there is no difference i would like to go with low priced one.

the first model with higher price is

SRW2008P-K9-EU

and the second model with lower price is

SRW2008P-K9-AU

i would like to go with SRW2008P-K9-AU, but before that want to know the exact difference between

SRW2008P-K9-AU and

SRW2008P-K9-EU

and also would like to know will there be any problems if i go with

SRW2008P-K9-AU, in our country we work on 230V, 50Hz.

2 REPLIES
Bronze

technical difference between SRW2008P-K9-EU and SRW2008P-K9-AU

Dear Customer,

Thank you for reaching Small Business Support Community.

The Product ID SRW2008P refers to the model number SG300-10P that according to the datasheet the power specs are 100-240V 50-60 Hz, 2A.  The EU (Europe) and AU (Australia) refer to the sales target market.  I'd suggest you to check on warranty and/or contract terms on both to determine the difference in price since we are taking about the same product.

SG300 datasheet;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/switches/ps5718/ps10898/data_sheet_c78-610061.html

Please do not hesitate to reach me back if there is any further assistance I may help you with.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey Rodriguez S. .:|:.:|:.
Cisco Customer Support Engineer

*Please rate the Post so other will know when an answer has been found.

Jeffrey Rodriguez S. .:|:.:|:. Cisco Customer Support Engineer *Please rate the Post so other will know when an answer has been found.

Hello Cisco  Community,

Hello Cisco  Community,

If I have the following part number SRW2008-K9-EU

Can you tell me if we can swap a power cord out of this and make these –NA versions

it looks like the unit uses a power cube adapter?

Your help is much appreciated,

Regards,

Jmartinez

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content