Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco DPC3925 With AirPort Express

kennygokh
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have recently upgraded my Cable modem from Singapore Service Provider, Starhub. It is using Cisco DPC3925 cable modem. The modem has been setup successfully in my home. However, I face the following problems.

1. The modem will disconnect and reset automatically
  2. Cannot setup AirPort Express to extend the wireless range. When I tried to use the Extend Existing Network option in Airport Express, it will prompt an error that "This network cannot be extend".

Any advise?

1 Reply 1

cindy toy
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Kenny,

Thank you for your question.  However this community is for Cisco Small Business Products and the DPC3925 is not a Cisco Small Business Product.

Your product is an internet service provider (ISP) supported product.  In other words you need to contact your ISP or technology reseller that you purchased this from to help you with your question.

However I did some research and found this area which may help you:

http://www.cisco.com/web/consumer/support/prod_modems.html#~homegateways

Regards,

Cindy Toy

Cisco Small Business Community Manager

for Cisco Small Business Products

www.cisco.com/go/smallbizsupport

twitter: CiscoSBsupport

Regards, Cindy If my response answered your question, please mark the response as answered. Thank you!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: