Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cisco Small Business 4410N and Apple

Hello,

I have a problem in connetion between the access point and Apple iPhone and iPad.

Firmware version 2.0.6.1

Try with WPA-Personal (both AES and TKIP) and WPA2-Personal encryption too.

Appliance works in Access Point mode.

Anybody has had the problem?!

Thankyou very much!

Adriano

4 REPLIES
Bronze

Dear Adriano,

Thank you for reaching the Small Business Support Community.

Besides checking on the firewall settings on the Apple devices and try with firewall off, I could only think of a factory reset and re-configuration.  I am not aware of related known issues.

Please give that a try and let me know, I'll be looking forward to hear from you.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey Rodriguez S. .:|:.:|:.
Cisco Customer Support Engineer

*Please rate the Post so other will know when an answer has been found.

Jeffrey Rodriguez S. .:|:.:|:. Cisco Customer Support Engineer *Please rate the Post so other will know when an answer has been found.

Dear Jeffrey,

thank you for the answer.

I did a factory reset and I re-configured the access point. Comunication with Apple devices worked for some days and then stopped. There is not a firewall software in iPhone/iPad.

I can't understand...

Kind regards

Adriano

Bronze

Dear Adriano,

Thank you for the feedback and I am sorry to hear about this.  I suggest you to contact the Small Business Support Center directly and have an engineer figure this out as soon as possible and of course provide you a prompt solution;

https://www.cisco.com/en/US/support/tsd_cisco_small_business_support_center_contacts.html

Please do so and do not hesitate to reach me back if there is anything I may assist you with in the meantime.

Thank you for your time,

Jeffrey Rodriguez S. .:|:.:|:.
Cisco Customer Support Engineer

*Please rate the Post so other will know when an answer has been found.

Jeffrey Rodriguez S. .:|:.:|:. Cisco Customer Support Engineer *Please rate the Post so other will know when an answer has been found.

Here the same problem with 3 devices on 2 locations. one week old

Not apple not iphone But WAP issue. Google the device and you will find many people with this problem.

Cisco please fix this after 4 years with no solution or take the devices off the marked.

I will return the diveses this week if i don't receive a solution

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content