cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Does the AP541N have any reporting capability?

david
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All, Is there anyway to create reports for general user activity on the 541N?  For example, can I somehow create a report on how many clients accessed the AP each day and for how long.  Nothing really detailed, just basic reporting.  Is this possible with the 541N?

4 Replies 4

Tom Watts
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi David, the AP supports SNMP.

-Tom
Please mark answered for helpful posts

-Tom Please mark answered for helpful posts http://blogs.cisco.com/smallbusiness/

Hi Tom, I noticed that but would that allow me to pull user stats from the 541N?  If so, any recommendation on how to accomplish?

Searched and read the manual but I do not see any pertinent info on what SNMP can do for the AP541N.  Anyone ever set this up?  All I really need to be able to do is pull the number of devices that connected during a day, week and month.

almoncad
Level 1
Level 1

Hi David,

Please refer to these articles for further information about configuring SNMP:

SNMP User configuration

SNMP Groups configuration

SNMP Views configuration

Also, in order for SNMP to work properly, it must be enabled. To enable SNMP go to SNMP > General, and under SNMP General Settings, click Enabled.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: