I am in search of a access point with below specification, so please let me know that which model has this functionalities.
. Wireless Access Point:
* No of port should be 10Base-T/100Base-TX Ethernet
* Standard should be IEEE 802.11g, IEEE802.11b, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3af(PoE), 802.1q(VLAN) , 802.1X(Security authentication), 802.11i ready (Security WPA2), 802.11e ready (wireless QoS), 802.11F(Wireless roaming)
* LEDs should be power, PoE, Wireless, Ethernet
* Web Management should be built-in web user interface for easy browser-based configuration (HTTP/HTTPS)
* SNMP Support should be SNMP version 1, 2c, 3
* Operation modes should be access point made, point to point bridge mode, point to point multipoint bridge mode, repeater mode
* External antennas should be 2 (omni directional) SMA detachable
* Security should be WEP 64-bit/128-bit, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WPA-ENT, WPA2-ENT
* Access Control should be wireless connection control: MAC-based
* Wireless Security monitor should be Intrusion alarms(e.g. rogue client detected, spoofed MAC address) Denial-of-service alarms (e.g. duration attack, association table full) vulnerability alarms (e.g. access point is not using encryption, access point is broadcasting SSID)
* Power should be 12V 1A DC input, and IEEE 802.3af compliant PoE. Maximum power draw should be 3.36W
With the latest release of firmware for the WAP 561, 551, 371, 351 a new
feature was added that would allow customers to upgrade the firmware for
their clustered access points from the main access point.The basic steps
to accomplish this is:1) Download th...
Special thanks to Alex McDonald for sharing his favorite tip:My favorite
tip is the ‘write default’ command on autonomous wireless access points,
it simplifies manual conversion of a WAP with a static ip address to a
LAP with a DHCP address.This saved a l...