Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

ISA550W RADIUS Server Secret issue

Dear All,

I have a Cisco ISA 550W device. I've configured wireless services for WPA2/Entreprise. Everything was fine till I restarted the box.

After restart our clients cannot connect to the wireless network till I retype the RADIUS Server Shared Secret key. On the admin page I see the IP/port informations, so these information remains. Just I have to retype the secret key and after saving our clients can use wireless network till next Cisco box restart.

What can I do with this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Csaba

Everyone's tags (2)
2 REPLIES
Bronze

Dear Csaba,

Thank you for reaching Small Business Support Community.

I would first suggest you to run the latest firmware release v1.2.17 on the ISA550W;

http://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=283445567&flowid=37022&softwareid=282728525&release=1.2.17&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=&reltype=latest

Please double check on this and let me know if the problem persists.  I'll be looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey Rodriguez S. .:|:.:|:.
Cisco Customer Support Engineer

*Please rate the Post so other will know when an answer has been found.

Jeffrey Rodriguez S. .:|:.:|:. Cisco Customer Support Engineer *Please rate the Post so other will know when an answer has been found.

Same exact issue here and I am running latest firmware on the firewall. Please help.

Views
Helpful
Replies