cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Linksys WRV4400N Dropping Offline

rspears20011
Level 1
Level 1

I have 10 laptops (Windows XP), in a Windows Server 2008 (That was migrated from a SBS 2003 domain) and using Offline Files, that are constantly dropping their connections and receiving the dreaded "Offline - You are no longer connected to Server A". When I try to synchronize they fail. At first it was all systems dropping offline at the same time when users first logged in. Now it's just random and not all systems at the same time. The Linksys router is less than 20 feet away from the users with 1 drywall between them.

I can usually resolve the issue by disabling and re-enabling the wireless connection and it'll reconnect and synchronize. Or I can cycle the power on the router and they'll synchronize.

Initially, I thought this was a domain wireless timeout issue and created a policy to not timeout wireless connections, but apparently that's not the issue.

Any ideas??

Thanks!!

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: