Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN Issues

Lucas Robb
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I've tried to research this issue but can't find anything close enough to what I'm looking for.  I have two symptoms that relate to the same issue.  the first one is that when I connect to my RV180W through PPTP I'm able to access the entire private network but cannot access anything from the web.  The second symptom is that when I try to connect to the VPN through QuickVPN it fails to resolve the gateway.  The QuickVPN troubleshooting guide suggests that the ports are blocked on the ISP side but these symptoms are replicated on two separate ISP's.  I Am willing to provide anything you may need, and I have tried all three VPN passthru boxes checked and unchecked.  Can anyone assist?

1 Reply 1

Eric Moyers
Level 7
Level 7

Hello Mr. Robb

I am sorry your having these issues. It will be quicker and easier to troubleshoot these issues over the phone so that we can possibly do a webex to actually look at your settings.

Please call into our Support Center and let one of our engineers assist you with this. You can call 1-866-606-1866 and someone will be more than happy to assist.

If you ahve any issues, please reach back out to me here or send me an email. If you mouse over my photo you will see my email.

Thanks

Eric Moyers    .:|:.:|:.

Cisco Small Business US STAC Advanced Support Engineer

Wireless Subject Matter Expert

CCNA, CCNA-Wireless

866-606-1866

Mon - Fri 09:30 - 18:30 (UTC - 05:00)