cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

WAP121 issue

Hi Team

I have three cisco WAP 121 access points. I have 250 Mbps dedicated line. These access points are giving less than 40 Mbps speed only. I have another HP access points. It's delivering up to 100 Mbps to 110 Mbps. But Cisco AP's give only 20 to 30 Mbps only. i called Cisco support, they took remote and checked. They updated the firmware. They have done some changes. But there is no use. We are using only one AP. Only one client is connected. But it's giving up to 30 Mbps only. We tested it on our new office. There is no other access points, no disturbances. 

Today the cisco team told that they were not able to raise a  new TAC. And they would pass this issue higher level.  And  they have sent a mail  like

(you have contacted the TAC Support team which does not support the Small Business products. Please refer to the following SBSC Contact for support on your Small Business product at: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/support/tsd_cisco_small_business_support_center_contacts.html. )

I don't know what to do. Kindly tell me whether this Cisco WAP 121 model is capable for delivering 250 Mbps lease line. I want to escalate this issue. How can i do? Kindly help me to get solution. 

The old TAC was SR 639285065

Regards

ANANDH.D

+91 9148260412

Everyone's tags (1)
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content