cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WAP4410N Local Mesh

saleemvm76
Level 1
Level 1

We have installed Three WAP4410N in a G+1 Villa (Two in Ground Flooor and One in First Floor) to cover the entire villa with wifi network. We created Two SSID (DATA and VOICE). The SSID DATA is Visiable to all and SSID VOICE is HIDDEN. We connect Four SIP WIFI Phones (WIP310G2) to SSID VOICE and SIP Phones are register to AVAYA IP OFFICE PABX as SIP Extension. When the people are moving around in the WIFI Area with the phone conversion is disconnect while switching between AP's.  I already set all the access point with same SSID (DATA and VOICE) with same Security WPA - TKIP and same Passcode. But When the SIP phone users are move around with a Conversion thru SIP Phone. the call is disconnected. I use Different Channels for the Three AP's as channel 1, 6 and 11. Please guide me to setup the AP's (WAP4410N) to work as a WIFI Local Mesh for Both SSID's Regards Saleem

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: