We moved locations and I started seeing the "stuck beacon" and dropped connectivity issues, too. This did not happen at our old location though.
I tried all of the suggestions in the other threads, but nothing made any difference.
Then, someone suggested that it is interference with other WiFi networks in our area.
So, instead of leaving the wireless channel to "auto", I chose the value "3". Things got much worse quickly. I then tried other channels at random, and eventually hit upon a channel that has not had this problem for over a week, so I consider that solved for now, at least for me.
Since then, someone pointed me to the free "Wifi Analyzer" app for my Android. That app (and I'm sure many others) very nicely shows me all of the WiFi networks in my area and what channels they are on. Using that app will speed up your choice for a "quiet" channel.
With the latest release of firmware for the WAP 561, 551, 371, 351 a new
feature was added that would allow customers to upgrade the firmware for
their clustered access points from the main access point.The basic steps
to accomplish this is:1) Download th...
Special thanks to Alex McDonald for sharing his favorite tip:My favorite
tip is the ‘write default’ command on autonomous wireless access points,
it simplifies manual conversion of a WAP with a static ip address to a
LAP with a DHCP address.This saved a l...