Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

wap561 redirect all web traffic to local website

I have a wap561 with captive portal on. All guest that are force to login and the are redirected to a local hosted website. How can I force all traffic to our local website. That way they must stay on our website and not able to use the internet. I know once they guest login in on a ios device they are redirected to the website but android are not.. I want the guest to open any browser they will be forced to our loocal website.

1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

Thanks for contacting Cisco

Thanks for contacting Cisco support community center. I am really sorry for the inconvenience caused and delayed response.

Let me confirm if I understood your question correctly. Do you want to limit the Internet access to the clients connected to your network through the Captive Portal?

- If yes, that will not be able to be performed only using the WAP561.
You will need to install a firewall to control transfer of internal network data. Bear in mind that a captive portal is only to block the Wireless clients from accessing to your network not the traffic.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content