cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

which is the best wireless vpn firewall router to buy?

sandeepreddy945
Level 1
Level 1

I have a plan to but new wireless vpn router for a small office.

I Prefered RV220w router because of the 25 quick VPN connection, security, static fildering, SIP. Wireless dual band 2.4/5.5 GHZ, I went through worked user reviews, review those make me not okay with this product. Suggest me the right product for my below requirements: Quick vpn, Wireless dual band. need to use both 2.4/5.5 at same time, security, firewall.

Your suggestion make me so much helpful for not choosing out from cisco products.

3 Replies 3

rmanthey
Level 4
Level 4

Sandeep,

How many QVPN users will you need?  The RV180W will have about the same as the RV220W but with less QVPN users. The SA520W is the only other model in the Small Business line that has what you look for.

Cisco Small Business Support Center

Randy Manthey

CCNA, CCNA - Security

Thank's for your response, We need atleast 15 QVPN users, streghten security and wireless.

If RV220w is next version for RV180W why it is not giving best performance comparing to its previous versions. we are very much okay with the fetures we have read with this model and it is cost efficient too, but only reason we have question to buy this product is the performance of Wireless, VPN.

Any way thanks for your responce and we will look in to RV180W, is RV180w have a feture to upgrade its QVPN clients?

Thank's in advance.

Sandeep,

The RV180 series is actually the newer model, It was designed to fill a gap between the rv120w and the rv220w. It actually has some differences in the hardware and the firmware over the rv120w and rv220w. But be aware it only supports 10 QVPN users. You would most likely need the SA500 series to accomplish what you intend, if you decide to not go with the RV220w.

Cisco Small Business Support Center

Randy Manthey

CCNA, CCNA - Security

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: