Views
Helpful
Replies

WRP400 and bug report

AllertGen
Level 3
Level 3

Hello to all.

I had bued a WRP400-G2 device today and found 3 problems here (after upgrade firmware to latests). But biggest problem is that I can't open a bug case in TAC becouse I bued device from reteiler and have only one year warrenty. Is it possible to contact technical support of Cisco by email or Web site? It will be a problem to contact cisco support by call.

Thank you very much.

4 Replies 4

alepatte
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Alexandr,

If you just purchase a device, you should be able to return it to the store for the exchange, if you want to.  The warranty for the new device starts from the day of purchase.  So if you just purchased it, from that day is the warranty for this device starts.  If you call to Cisco Small Business support center and provide a serial number that indicates that the device is our of warranty, all you would need to do is to provide a proof of purchase to the engineer and engineer will open a case for you.

You can contact us via chat.  Here is the link to more info:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/support/tsd_cisco_small_business_support_center_contacts.html

Hope that helps.

Hello Alena.

Thank you for information. I don't want to return this router (I use Cisco devices at wark and they wark wery well. This is why I want to use Cisco device at home too. And for this purpose I buyed WRP400).

Alena, I've tryed to open you link but I recived this information:

"The file or application you are  trying to access may require additional entitlement or you are trying to  access a file with an invalid name. Additional entitlement levels are  granted based on a users relationship with Cisco on a per-application  basis."

Hi Alexandr,

Here is the correct link:

https://www.cisco.com/en/US/support/tsd_cisco_small_business_support_center_contacts.html

Regards,
Cindy Toy
Cisco Small Business Community Manager
for Cisco Small Business Products
www.cisco.com/go/smallbizsupport
twitter: CiscoSBsupport

Regards, Cindy If my response answered your question, please mark the response as answered. Thank you!

Thank you very much for information.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: